Monday, July 20, 2009

Once Upon A Time....

We went to the Fray!!!


The lead singer jamming out on the piano

Amanda and Donelle may have chatted it up with just the right guy, who handed them the last bracelet he had left so they could go right in front of the stage...
Donelly and Amanda...


Oh friends...... Colette, Donelle, me, Amanda


we thought the clouds were cool...

We were VERY happy to be there!



In the heat we were forced to improvise- Donelle and CoCo used napkins to cover their scalps so they didn't burn....


Can you tell it was well over 100 degrees? Because we were all sweaty and nasty- as demonstrated by how awesome we all look at the end of the night!


Matchy Matchy.... Apparently Donelle and I missed the memo....


Hooray! A cute picture of us! Once again, nastiness compliments of the heat


Yay for fun friends!!!!
Thanks for letting me steal the pictures Manda and Donelly!!!! (Even though you didn't know I did... My bad!)


1 comments:

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

You are going to need to pay me for the rights to the photos. I'll see you in court.