Miss Mya Kay is getting so big!!
Since she has grown up so much I decided to steal some pictures from my brother's facebook and update my blog with them!
As of today (at her 2 week checkup) she is 22.5 inches long
9 lbs 2 oz
and 11 days old!!!
I love that she kinda scowls in her sleep... gotta hate bad dreams!
And she sucks her little bottom lip in SO tight!
Here is a half-smile. She has the cutest dimples ever!!
Miss Mya and her Mommy holding hands....
She so has her daddy's coloring... lots of thick, dark, straight hair and dark dark dark brown eyes.
She's so long! I love it!
Since she has grown up so much I decided to steal some pictures from my brother's facebook and update my blog with them!

As of today (at her 2 week checkup) she is 22.5 inches long
9 lbs 2 oz
and 11 days old!!!
I love that she kinda scowls in her sleep... gotta hate bad dreams!
And she sucks her little bottom lip in SO tight!
Here is a half-smile. She has the cutest dimples ever!!
Miss Mya and her Mommy holding hands....
She so has her daddy's coloring... lots of thick, dark, straight hair and dark dark dark brown eyes.
She's so long! I love it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment