Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Muchos Fotos

It is your lucky day.... I chose to do 2 blog posts today!!!!

Actually- I just saw these pictures and decided I should share them all with you.... I hope they make you smile!I was such a cute little chunker face!

Dad got me rollerblades and Mom was SO mad because she didn't want me to have them until I learned how to roller skate....


Growing up, if you would have told me that I would LOVE my hair when I got older... I would tell you where to go and how to get there. This picture is exactly why I would say that. My hair was CRAZY


I do not remember this, and have no idea what it is.... But I thought it was funny


We are funny....I also remember always feeling INSANELY cute in this outfit...


On an Air Craft Carrier in Cali.... Pretty Dang Cool!


Nobody panic, but my mom thought I was a supermodel... I distinctly remember NOT wanting to take this photo....



Cruella De-Ville.... Cruella De-Ville.... Yes that is my real hair. yes it was painful to take out. Yes it was and still is my favorite Halloween costume to date. Seriously. What 3rd grader can make her hair like that??


My cute parents on one of their anniversaries... Probably. Truthfully I have no idea.


Mikey and Dad after a soccer game


Go Cougars!!!!!! We were brainwashed at a young age as depicted in Michael's hat


Jen and Mikey playing on the floor


The 3 Amigos in Disney World.
I definitely thought I was styling in that shirt with my shades....


Once again in Disney World

My cute parents.... With great hair! :)


Mudder and Me... I believe. Or it might be Jen??


Cute Dad.... look how SKINNY he is!!!

0 comments: