Sunday, December 28, 2008

I Heart Nikon


My parents surprised me with an insanely nice camera... I always steal my dad's Nikon D-70 when I go do photo shoots and I guess he apparently got sick of it. YAY!!!

This is my freakishly awesome camera- the Nikon D-90.... I am thinking of naming it.... let me know if you have any suggestions!

4 comments:

Brittany Elaine Castleton said...

Haha how about Nicky lol.
that's so way cool!!

Mike and Sarah Orme said...

BECCA IM SO JEALOUS!!! I want one of those badly. Michael says I have to wait til we have babies which is almost a motivator. Ill have to come check it out. Thats awesome.

Jessie Evans said...

Shut up, I would so kill for a D90. I keep wanting to upgrade, but I can't justify it. My D80 has been a gem to me. Tell me how awesome it is so I can make the leap and just buy one.

mostly Stacy said...

love the new blog! Mine is boring but boring is the only thing I know how to do when it comes to puters.... now as far as hair goes... Your awesome hair and your awesome self is one newstands now!