Thursday, May 7, 2009

Make Up Heaven


I'm in heaven...

e.l.f. make up is having a ridiculously amazing sale because they are re-brading to Nordstrom brand. So of course I spent a bit too much money- because I can't pass up a good sale!

Here is how it went:
"Do I really need 5 mascara's? What if I don't like them?.......hm..... well who cares! They're only a dollar! If I hate them, I throw them away!"
"Do I buy fair or light concealer?......BOTH!!!!!"
"Should I buy the foundation and all-over cover brush? Maybe I should just get an all over color because I might never use the foundation...... Well, who cares! I can spend $1. I can find a use for a make up brush for $1"
"Do I really need the fish bowl of eye-shadows? It is $40...... But 75 eye shadow containers (each containing 2 colors) for $40? Done....."
See my dilema? Not good. Don't even worry that I am going to go on and buy more Eye Makeup Remover pads.... because theirs are INCREDIBLE! I love them!!!

6 comments:

The Kynastons said...

haha...nice! Their makeup was on a huge dollar sale last year and I sort of went crazy, too. Maybe not QUITE as crazy as you did, but I still got me a ton of stuff :)

rebecca said...

i heard that the nordys thing was a lie and that this stuff is always on sale. not that it matters as long as you like it.... so i am curious... DO you like it? all of it? some of it? do tell!

The South Pasadena Dornys said...

i started to count just out of curiosity ... :) that is awesome. Have you tried the body butters? I go through about 2 a month - but for $3 a piece as opposed to $15 at Bath & Body, who cares!

donelle said...

I sure hope that means that I'm getting my make-up tomorrow! I bought a lot...but sure as heck not as much as you! I'm kinda wishing I would have bought the fish bowl of eye-shadows. Oh well...I'm excited!

Anonymous said...

This was all so interesting. Who would have thought you could save so much money on make-up? Not me. Oh no. Never crossed my mind.

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

What the??? Hook a sista up! Bring that with you next Monday and we will do make overs while we watch the Bachelorette...doesn't get much more girly than that.