Due to my lack of blog posts I thought I should give a quick update...
Reasons for me not blogging lately:
-Sinus infection of death
-Tax deadlines (hallelujah! They're officially over as of yesterday!!!!! WE MADE IT!)
-Lack of sleep
-No time
-Too lazy
Exciting things that I do get to blog about when I actually have time to do so:
-DEER HUNT (for those of you who are not Bingham's.... the opening weekend of the deer hunt is quite possibly the biggest tradition the Bingham girl's have carried on even with Grandma gone. The boys hunt deer.... the girls hunt shoes, purses, clothes, make up, crafts, food, etc.)
-Mya Kay's baby blessing
-Fun new recipes that I have tried and LOVE
.... and I am sure there are many other things as well.
Don't give up hope on me yet!
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
2 months ago
1 comments:
hey! didn't know you had a blog...it is such a fun way to keep up with friends and family. Sounds like you have been busy. Hope your sinus infection gives you a break. I love the pics on here..SO CUTE!
Cami
Post a Comment