
My incredibly handsome nephew, Landon, turned 2 on Friday!!!
I truly cannot believe he is that old!
He was lucky enough to have my parents take him, his big sis, and his parent's to Disney Land for his birthday! I called him on Friday to wish him a Happy Birthday... This is how the conversation went (with translation)
Me: "Hi Yubba!!!"
Yando: "Hi Bec! I two!!!"
Me: "You're two Yandon? Holy cow how did you get that old?"
Yando: "Yeah....."
Me: "Hey Yubba.... Happy Birthday!"
Yando: "Dank Doo Bec! I two!"
Me: "That's so cool dude! Hey, did you go golfing with Bop (grandpa) today?"
Yando: "Ya.... I wing (swing) gawwwf Baw (golf ball) a go BOOM!!!!" (He swung, and the golf ball went BOOM"
Me: "Hey Yando.... I love you!"
Yando: "Yuvva You Bec!!"
Me: "Ok Yando, go play! Happy Birthday!!!"
Yando: "Yuvva You Bec! I two!"
Yando: "Hi Bec! I two!!!"
Me: "You're two Yandon? Holy cow how did you get that old?"
Yando: "jfadsoij boia dfnbioan Daddy siobn Mamma asodih baio Bop (Grandpa) adnoiab a Ama Cind (Grandma Cindy) aljsdio b Aaaarika (Erika)"
Me: " Oh really Yubba?"Yando: "Yeah....."
Me: "Hey Yubba.... Happy Birthday!"
Yando: "Dank Doo Bec! I two!"
Me: "That's so cool dude! Hey, did you go golfing with Bop (grandpa) today?"
Yando: "Ya.... I wing (swing) gawwwf Baw (golf ball) a go BOOM!!!!" (He swung, and the golf ball went BOOM"
Me: "Hey Yando.... I love you!"
Yando: "Yuvva You Bec!!"
Me: "Ok Yando, go play! Happy Birthday!!!"
Yando: "Yuvva You Bec! I two!"
Landon (aka Yubba and Yando) was born October 30, 2007...Landon NEVER cried until he was 5 days old. My sister never knew what his cry sounded like til he was almost a week old! We were just in awe.
Football player in the making? We think so.... Coach Anae, here is your future All-American Offensive Lineman :)

This was one of the first pics we got with Yando's dimples REALLY showin.... isn't he a stud?

Yando is gonna be my little cowboy. He LOVED the rodeo, loves going up on my Uncle's horse ranch, and just loves to be around animals... (note the Longhorns Onesie Aunt Becca paid WAY too much money for in Texas)
With his big eyes, and big smile, Landon can turn your day around in a heartbeat. There is nothing better than walking in the door and hearing "HI BEC!!!!" Then him running over to give you a big hug!!! I love it!Yando is quite the tough little guy.... He rarely cries even though he ALWAYS gets hurt. But when he starts crying (as long as it isn't a bad injury) all you have to say is "Shake it off dude" and he wipes his hands off, turns around, and continues to do what he was doing!
Yando and his Bop (Aka my dad, aka Grandpa) are just best buddies!!! He LOVES his bop (as demonstrated in this picture of him spitting up ALL over Bop during family pictures...)
Basically, Yando is a little stud! He is my little buddy!!!! I can always count on Landon to make my day! I love you Yubba!!! Happy Birthday!!!Love,
Aunt Becca Boo!
1 comments:
Cute post Becc!! I can't believe he is 2!! We miss ya kiddo:)
Post a Comment