Ok so I just have to brag for a minute about my amazing hair stylist! For those of you who have ever felt my hair, you know I have A LOT of it! It is coarse and wavy and THICK THICK THICK!!!! I have hated my hair my entire life... until I met Stacy.
Stacy is the most amazing hair person EVER! Seriously. I love my hair now because I can actually do it, and even if I dont.... it still looks good. Win/Win situation my friends! Anybody who knows my mom knows she has insanely THIN, short hair and my sister has marginally thin hair. Stacy does all of our hair, and each of us love it every time it is done!
Anywho- a few months ago Stacy asked me to be a hair model for some photos (the thick hair comes in handy sometimes... like I get to have an amazing up-do done for no reason)! So here are some of the photos from that shoot.
I don't know how she does it.... seriously. Her up-do's are insane! She did mine for prom my senior year and I vowed that day that she would do my hair on my wedding day.... and yes, I definitely still want her to :)

Anywho- here is a link to her blog if you want to check out some of her other work or set up an appointment.... I promise- you will love her and you will LOVE your hair!
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
4 months ago
1 comments:
NICE!! I might most definitally need some contact information
Post a Comment