We LOVE our babies!!!!
Introducing:
Baby Mya Kay Gilbert
Born 1:30 PM
9 lbs 1 oz
20.5 inches long
RIDICULOUS amount of black hair!!!
She is adorable!
And yes- I am biased
but no- you can't argue with me.
She's cute!
Introducing:
Baby Mya Kay Gilbert
Born 1:30 PM
9 lbs 1 oz
20.5 inches long
RIDICULOUS amount of black hair!!!
She is adorable!
And yes- I am biased
but no- you can't argue with me.
She's cute!



2 comments:
oh my gosh!!! I love her already! I'm so glad you posted pictures because I've been dying to see her. She is beautiful and I love her hair! Next time you see Chels tell her good job, and I love her, and Macie can't wait to meet her new best friend :)
She is so beautiful!!! Becca, thank you for posting pics so we (especially Erika) could see her!! We can't wait to meet her.... I can't get over all of that hair!!!
Post a Comment