Friday, August 14, 2009

My New Toy...

Seeing as that I have no children,

I can't brag about them and show them off,

so instead I will brag about....





My new Straightener!
(Or Flat Iron or whatever you want to call it)
This thing is AMAZING!!!! My rockin' hairstylist (Thanks Stacy!) hooked me up with this little baby! My roommates and I have had so much fun trying out all the cool styles it does....

No, it is not just a straightener!!! I made my hair go all sorts of funky/wavy in less than 5 minutes! So easy! Seriously, I swear by this new toy!

I have ridiculously thick hair that is coarse and curly/wavy so for me to straighten my hair it requires a TON of heat, so it gets damaged really easy! Lame. But this little baby works like a charm!

I love it!!!

You rock Stacy!!!!!
What would my hair and I do without you?





3 comments:

Colette said...

I want to come play too!
I moving in to your neighborhood next week. Perhaps we can be friends??

The Kynastons said...

I NEED one! My straightener is a piece of hud! Where did you buy this and how much would it cost me?? (I'm guessing its a little spendy...)

It was fun to see you the other day!

Kristin and Dan said...

Ooooooo, I LOVE your hair in that picture!!!