Friday, February 6, 2009

.....25.....

Here are 25 completely random, useless, pointless things about me... Thanks Donelly and Erin for this one :)


1- I bite my fingernails. I know it is a horrible habit but I just can't seem to stop.

2. I hate tomatoes. When I was little I always threw them up so I refuse to eat them now. I am sure it is just a mental thing but even the last time I ate a piece of pizza, I threw it up. I have officially given up on pizza.

3. I hate being cold when I am inside. If I am outside it's ok. If I am inside there is no reason for me to be cold.

4. I have 2 down comforters smashed inside my duvet for the specific reason listen in #3.

5. I love Pink. My family knows if they have to buy me a present, make it pink and I will love it.

6. I am moving here in a bit to the cutest condo EVER!!!!


7. I love to travel. There is something so cool about the butterflies I get pulling into the airport, and when I get on the plane... the sweet smell of old coffee :) I love it. I know.

8. I have 2 CTR rings... My Spinner ring has been spun so many times that you can no longer read "CTR" on it so I bought a different kind of CTR ring. It is really nice, but I just couldn't part with my spinner. That got me through many bad days.


9. I coach tumbling and absolutely love it! It is amazing how much it brightens up my day being down with those girls. It is so fun.

10. I am obsessed with Gatorade. I don't know where this came from but I am seriously obsessed. mmmmmmm I am craving it now.

11. I love boating. Everything about it.


12. My nieces and nephew are my best buddies and they know it. Erika always tells my friends that she is my best friend. Landon does too.... just in his own language :)

13. I think the best feeling in the world is when Erika and Landon run up with big smiles on their faces to give me huge hugs.

14. I have been to 17 countries.... More countries than states in the good ol' US of A.

15. I am very good at talking people down on knock off's.... even if I don't speak their language. The calculator was invented for a reason :)


16. My favorite place to go on vacation is hands down Lake Powell

17. After Lake Powell my favorite is North Powder, OR. Google map it... it's awesome! That is one place I could live and be 100% completely happy.


18. I am supposed to wear contacts and/or glasses and I wear neither. I have one eye that is far-sighted and one eye that is near-sighted.... I have no need for glasses... I just have to focus with one eye or the other

19. The reason I have #18 is because my brain is uneven, ergo my body is uneven. My left foot is a size 8, my right a 6.5

20. I have a HUGE caulic on the back of my head. I hate it. The worst part is, I somehow passed that gene over to my niece. I at least have insanely thick hair to cover it... poor Erika doesn't stand a chance.


21. I love food. All food. Ok all food that is not American food. I was truly born on the wrong continent.



22. I never sleep. Stupid sleeping disorder. I slept approx. 2.5 hours last night... I usually average 3 to 4 a night. It is amazing how much you can get done in the middle of the night!

23. I can't wait for summer. Summer means Lake Powell, warmth, tan skin, NO MORE TAX SEASON, College Graduation, new house, new adventures, new computer :), bonfires, camping (with Zyrtec in hand), Drive In Movies, Bingham Family Reunion, Lake Powell, Lake Powell, and more Lake Powell.

24. I have an awesome, awesome family. All around. My mom's side of the family is the coolest, I love all my aunts and uncles and cousins. We really have so much fun together.


25. I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE BINGHAM FAMILY REUNION THIS SUMMER!!!!! All of the Binghams, in North Powder, working cows, riding horses, riding 4 wheelers, shooting ground squirls, playing games, playing sports, EATING, hiking, swimming, talking, talking, talking, talking, talking, sleeping, talking. Seriously, what is not to love???

1 comments:

Tyson and Amanda said...

YEAH!!!!! We are excited for the reunion too! Kole is going to LOVE playing with all of his little cousins. Tyson and I might have to tag along to Lake Powell because that was one of the BEST trips I have ever been on!