Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Random

Ok so a few days ago my external hard drive decided it wanted to delete ALL of my pictures.... well anyway, I thought I had lost all of them. Thankfully since I have a 16 gb memory card, I managed to save 900 of them...

This is my cute baby niece, Camila. We put her in the "walker" for the first time the other day... she figured it out pretty quick! She is only 8 months old and Eduardo (my bro) taught her how to say "Mama" when she sees Debbie (her mom).




I did a post a few weeks ago about the cute girls I coach... well I just have to show them off a bit more... This is cute Rebecca. I just have to show off her perfect pointed toes! I love it! She is such a dancer. The whole one foot in front of the other concept on front walkovers has been slightly hard for her... but I am proud of her! She got it figured out!


Lisa has text-book round-offs. She has a sprained ankle so they aren't her normal ones here... but considering she has a sprained ankle?? Pretty amazing!



Rachel was not in the mood to do any hard tumbling on Monday so we played with her aerials as well as a few partner stunts for her duet dance with Madi for competitions... so here is her aerial. I love how she bends her elbows!

1 comments:

Brittany Elaine Castleton said...

Lisa is insaine!! I hate it!!