Monday, March 2, 2009

Crash Pad Anyone??

I AM SO RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! Two of my best friend, Tiffany and Amber, and I found this AMAZING condo a few months ago in the Canyon Meadows Condominiums in South East Provo on the bench. Well we just found out tonight that it is officially ours! We are so excited!

Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment....
This is the exterior. Ours is the first red door! It even has a balcony (on the far right) with a barbeque grill included! boo yeah!


This is the living room... you can see the front door so this is what you see when you walk in. We plan on re-arranging the furniture to give us more room. This photo is taken from the beginning of the dining room.This is the dining room. Grande I tell ya! And that door leads to the balcony with the grill!

Here is the kitchen! Fabulous? Yes! I stole these pictures off the website so they aren't the best views, and there are none of the bedrooms, but I am just so excited!!!!


It is a 3 bed, 2 bath condo with a ginormous master (my room) with a jetter tub and everything! It has a two car garage... hallelujah.... Way nice tile flooring and carpet, washer/dryer, huge kitchen and dining room. Basically we are so so so excited!

1 comments:

Brittany Elaine Castleton said...

Dude looks WAY nice!! Freak can I come live with you? ha