Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Goin' to the Chapel...

Alex and (soon-to-be) Jen Edgley

So one of my best friends, and former roommate, is getting married. For my close friends I have decided that their wedding present will be a custom-designed wedding invite, rsvp cards, temple cards, etc.

Jen decided she wanted something fun and different... She LOVES flowers so I designed some funky looking flowers... These are just two of many designs I did for her but it is my personal favorite. You can click on it and it will zoom in so that you can actually see it.

THE COLORS ARE A LOT MORE DULL ON HERE SINCE THEY ARE CMYK (PRINT COLORS) NOT RGB (COMPUTER COLORS) SO JUST IMAGINE THEM BEING BRIGHTER AND MUCH MORE VIBRANT AND SPRING/SUMMER LOOKING..


Jen found an invitation on line that she LOVED so I took the design, changed it up a bit, made it more aesthetically pleasing... here is the result.

Jen and Alex decided on doing postcards for their RSVP cards so here is what the RSVP card would look like with invite #2

0 comments: