Sunday, April 5, 2009

I Have Funny Friends

The title of this blog says it all I think... but if it doesn't I will just tell you- I have funny friends. A few weekends ago Amber and I went up to see Melissa (used to be Amber's roommate and one of my good friends down here) since she got all grown up and is a teacher in Salt Lake. So we went up to spend the weekend with her... it was a blast!

We went to dinner at an awesome BBQ joint called Famous Dave's and it was to die for! Then we watched Center Stage 2 which was awesome so I was pleasantly surprised. Then Mel and I stayed up all night talking while Amber slept and got Charlie horses... honestly- I don't remember what we did Saturday but I am sure it was a blast ;)
We took lots and lots of photos Friday night, but I only put up a few.... (Mel, Me, and Amber aka "A Hall")


Yeah I really wasn't kidding.... they are special people ;) the majority of my weekend was spent laughing at these two!

0 comments: