Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Diggs

So Amber, Tiffy, and I just moved into our new place. It isn't decorated yet and the living room, kitchen, and dining room are still filled with boxes... so I just took some pictures of my room. Keep in mind, my furniture is being shipped so at the moment it is just a queen bed, box spring and a desk... exciting right?

These are some photos of our old apartment on good ol' Condo Row... (Don't judge me by the mess... that was as we were packing to move so there are boxes and random crap everywhere... I swear it is normally clean! haha)

And this, my friends, is my new place!!! It is pretty freaking awesome, I have to say! 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2 car garage.... bueno!

My bedroom... it makes me happy :)

After sharing a bathroom for the last 4 years.... having my own that is this big? AWESOME

My ginormous bath tub... I love it!
My new computer & desk...
I saw this shower curtain at Target and fell in love.... Now I Just have to get towels to match it!
I saw the cutest water pitcher at Target, and I decided to make it a vase!
Now we just have to get the rest of the boxes put away, and decorate the place.... PARTY!

3 comments:

Becca Gilbert said...

The bad news is- my comments thing has been broken for a while... my bad! The good news is that work was slow enough that I could actually take a minute and figure out what was wrong! So now y'all can actually comment again :)

Thanks to all of you who emailed, called, or texted me to let me know!

Kristin and Dan said...

Looks cute! Love the wood that they used for the cabinets!!

Tawny Christensen said...

ooooookay.
becca.
dude.
CUTE APARTMENT! HOLY HANNAH! where on earth are you staying? it's so nice! how happy!
and speaking of happy......

i was so happy to see your cute name on my blog! you are so sweet! yes, mallory and i are in hawaii for a spring term at byuh. it's so classy, but our apartment may or may not be inhabited by many many cockroaches...unlike your five star place over there!

love you, girl! i totally added you on my blog list, so you know i'll be checkin in on you. :) love.