Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Keep My Promises

Well... I said I would post photos of Oregon on my last post... here they are!!!
This is my AMAZING Uncle Dale... He is my mom's oldest brother and one of the best people i have ever met. Basically all of my mom's siblings are amazing! My Grandma did a very good job raising them! 

How many guys does it take to start a generator? Good thing we had Uncle Jay (the one that lives in SLC, not on a ranch) around to figure it out... It helps if you flip the switch to "On"... 
Uncle Dale again... I just realized I didn't take any photos of Uncle Allen or Uncle Jay.. MY BAD.

All of these photos are taken out in one of the fields that my Uncle's keep their cows. Seriously, they live in the most beautiful place! 




One part of working cows is castrating and male calves.... well apparently Johnny was impressed by how big a calves testicle is... And no- much to Aunt Pam's dismay we did not have any Rocky Mountain Oysters for dinner that night.

0 comments: