How many people are lucky enough to have 3 adorable nieces (1 is on the way... Congrats Mikey and Chelsy) and a studly nephew to laugh with, play with, be a jungle gym for, get kisses from, and just thoroughly enjoy? Well... I do! I love my nieces and nephew so much! They all hold a very special place in my heart.... I just thought I should do a little post about them since they just got these awesome photos taken (Photography by Mckenzie... she's incredible)!
This is Mr. Landon Aaron Paxman... aka: Doober. Doober is my little buddy! He lights up when you walk into the room, always runs over with his lips puckered up, ready for kisses! His first words were "Daddy" "Mama" "Bop Bop" (grandpa) "Debba" (Becca) and "Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!" Landon LOVES his Daddy so much and always wants Daddy when he's sick. He is also a Grandpa's boy. He gets very frustrated when he gets stuck shopping with the girls when the boys are downstairs hanging sheetrock or painting or putting furniture together... He just wants to be one of the boys! Doober boy is my buddy. I love him so much and am really gonna miss those cute puckered lips meeting me at the door when they move to Vegas here in a month or so.
Camila Michelle Texeira is my brother, Eduardo's baby girl! She just turned one! Camila was born 9 weeks early and just passed her one year mark and is doing incredibly well! She is such a sweet heart! She knows the second she walks into Grandma's house that it is time to play! Her beautiful smile and Hilarious giggle can make your day in .34 seconds. She is such a sweet girl who loves her mama (her first word and it's adorable!) and her daddy. Her first words have been "Mama" "Poppi" "buh bye" "nana" (banana) and I swear she keeps saying Becca. Mom agrees because she always does it when she is trying to get my attention or when I walk in the door... That's right kids- she knows who the sucker aunt is! Just say my name and I'll buy you a new shirt! :) I love my little Camila and her amazing personality. So full of life and happiness- she doesn't require anything to be happy. She is just happy to be with the people she loves. She is such a great example! I love you little miss!
This is my baby girl! Ok, so she is not so much a baby anymore... she's pretty grown up. It kinda makes me sad! Erika Lynn Paxman is just absolutely amazing. She is such a smart little girl- way beyond her years. She LOVES going to church and telling us what she learned in primary that day. She is always trying to do what is right. She has a new found desire to be modest, and to help all those around her be modest. The other day she said to me, "Becca Boo- Thanks for being modest.... it makes me happy. I just love you SO much!" Talk about a serious example. If I ever put on something even moderately immodest now, I will always think of that. Erika is such a good big sister and is always trying to keep Landon safe and happy. She would do anything for him, and is such a good example to him! I love you baby girl! You make your Aunt Becca Very, Very proud of you! I will miss you more than you know when you go to "Nebada"... But don't worry, I'll be calling you daily just to hear what kinds of trouble Landon's gotten in, What you learned in Primary that day, or what you learned in school. In case you haven't caught on... my sister and best friend, Jen, and her family are moving to Las Vegas for PA school for my brother-in-law. This is a huge step for them and I am so incredibly excited for, and proud of Aaron. He has worked so hard for this and he absolutely deserves it. The thing is, it kinda rips my heart out a bit that they're leaving.
I have come to rely on Paxman's 20 questions after I have a hot date, his awesome analysis of my relationships, and his overall advice. Who would have thought you could love an in-law as much as a real sibling right? Well, Pax has figured out how to warm his way into my stone cold heart :) and I will seriously miss him.
My sister Jen and I have grown incredibly close since my brother left on his mission to Argentina. I don't go through a day without calling her, texting her, etc. And if I do miss a day, it's like something is missing. I can always count on Jen to make me smile if I am sad, to make me laugh if I am crying, to call my bluff when I am being retarded, to take care of me when I am sick, and most importantly she always makes sure I know that I am loved both by her and her kids. I know Vegas isn't a long way away, only 6 hours.... but wow. Right now it seems like it is so much farther than that. I am so excited for you guys! This is such a fun new phase of life and one that you and Aaron have been preparing for for quite some time... I just wish this new phase of life was in Provo... not in Vegas :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment