Sunday, March 1, 2009

We Belong

Ok so first of all- yes pictures are coming before the text because blogger won't let me copy/paste the text up to the top. So yes, I am so lazy and to just ignore it. Secondly- Matt I changed your blog link and yes I am a slacker, and your name is now Matthew. No more Matt Tanner. We moved beyond that a long time ago :) We missed you this weekend! Wish you could have been here!

Colette, me, Donelly, and Amanda. We struggled getting this photo. 
Me, Donelly, Colette, and Amanda.... once again struggling. Sorry to make you shrink down and look like a "half a person" Donelle!!! :)
Donelle, me, and Colette doing some damage in Park City. (Notice Colette's coat she has on? Yeah I bought it at the Columbia outlet for dirt cheap!!!)
Driving... always driving.... 
So Cupcake. That may or may not have been the richest cupcake EVER.... and also the most delectable. Donelly and I split one and it was still too much. I don't remember what ours was called- I want to call it a Hail Mary but I know that's not right... it had Coconut and chocolate chips in it. YUM.
Manders showing off her cupcake. Red Velvet with Cream Cheese frosting.

Our model friend, Colette, showing off her Lemon Blueberry. And yes, it was as gross as it sounds.

My Great Grandpa used to own a coal shop on Main Street so when we saw this statue of a miner, the girls said I need to get a picture with my Grandpa ;)
Manders, Donelly, and Colette chillin' on a bench on Main Street. Looking amazing I might ad.
My friends are models. Enough Said.... 


This may or may not be the worst picture ever of me... but I'll take one for the team. This is us chillin in the parking lot at the Outlet Malls.
Once again- DRIVING

Ok so this weekend was a PARTY! So much fun! 

The reason for this party weekend? Miss Donelle Crandell decided it was about time she came back up to the good ol' U to the TAH for a visit!

The first thing we did was surprise some of the girls at Charisma Dance Studio- Donelly used to teach dance there and I now coach tumbling there. As soon as we found out Donelle was coming up- she and I started plotting how we would surprise the girls.... let's just say it was SO hard to keep it a secret- but well worth it! 
The next day (Friday) I went to work and Donelly and Whitney (the friend Donelle came up with) headed up to Salt Lake to go to the temple open house. I headed up when I got done with work. A bunch of us went and saw "Taken" which is an awesome movie by the way!  Then Donelle and I ditched the boys to go play with Amanda and Colette (Sorry Dan! Are you done being mad at me yet??). 
Saturday morning we got up bright and early ;) and headed up to Park City! We shopped, ate, got stalked by a dude in a red shirt wearing a sling... yeah he was really inconspicuous, walked Main Street, took a ton of pictures, laughed at some funny bumper stickers. Then we headed back to Salt Lake, then to Alpine to see Bishop and Sister Shepherd! We played games and ate amazing brownies with killer hot fudge, way good chicken sandwiches, and Bishop may or may not have busted out some home made grape juice! Yes, we do have the best Bishop ever!
All in all- it was a fabulous weekend! Donelle just left to head back to Mesa. Sad day. 

2 comments:

donelle said...

Oh good times! That was some serious fun that we had this week! I miss it. Thanks Becca for being such an AMAZING friend. Love you!

PS...It was the "Hello Dolly" cupcake that we got ;)

Brittany Elaine Castleton said...

Your to photogenic. Just so you know, I'm gelious. Second I was so happy to see Donelle!