
Ok, call me retarded, but one of my favorite movies of all time is "The Parent Trap" staring Lindsay Lohan and Natasha Richardson. I have loved Natasha Richardson ever since. Yesterday I was so sad when I heard she had been in a ski accident and people were saying she was brain dead.
I was just doing my nightly news check and I saw a story that Natasha Richardson has died. Yes, I am retarded, but it actually made me quite sad. Not like cry into my pillow sad, just a little more bummed out than usual. This is ironic since I am not an emotional person... at all, and to be bummed about somebody I never met?? Weird. But it's true.
Anywho- I haven't blogged in forever because I feel like I have nothing to blog about (aside from my sexy new phone! Thank you TMobile!) and so apparently I decided to blog about this? Random. Maybe next time I'll do a happy update.
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
4 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment