Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Birthday "Baby Girl"

So my "baby girl" aka my niece, Erika, turned 4 this weekend!!!! My friend Ashlee had to go down to Vegas for a Bridal Shower, so we rode down together so that I could be there for Erika's birthday! It was so much fun!!!

Me with my cute niece and nephew... we had so much fun and I am SO exhausted! I had forgotten how tiring they are!! :)


Aaron, Erika, Landon, and Jen with Erika's Chocolate-Oreo birthday cake.... Yummy!


We swam all day on Saturday- this pool is awesome! I was in heaven in the 110 degree weather in a pool! Life could not be better!


Landon was a bit tentative about the sprinklers at the water park, Erika was such a big helper and made sure he was content and secure to go play! She is such a good big sister!


Landon and Jen at the water park.... aka fancy sprinkler place :)


Erika with all of her loot: Bowling set from Landon, Baby Doll with a certificate for dance lessons from Grandma and Bop, Princess Book from Aunt Becca Boo, Princess Barbie from Mikey and Chelsy, a CD player and Princess CD's from Mom and Dad and a Sleeping Beauty dress from mom and dad.


Landon was all about helping Erika open her presents.... ok really all he wanted were the Mentos that were taped to the front of her presents

0 comments: