Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jillian- You're Killin Me!

Every week my girlfriends and I get together for a Girl's Night...

We watch the Bachelorette!

Obviously we all have our favorites, as well as our least favorites!

This week killed me!

Explain this:

Jillian let's this guy:

Go home!

WHAT????????


After the incredible Martina McBride date and the amazing "I can't say I'm falling in love with you but I am falling hard for you" speech you are gonna let him go? I mean really.... isn't that smile and aren't those dimples enough to keep him around? But no.... he is just "Too Perfect." WHAT IS THAT?? Is there such a thing as too perfect? I hope not! Sign me up Jake! You can fly me to Belgium for waffles any time you want! (If you don't watch this show.... that might sound rather creepy... but don't worry! It is referenced in the show on the Martina McBride date)

And then to top it off.... She let's this (for lack of a nicer word) duger stay!


The man who openly admits (to all the dudes but not Jillian) that he is there for publicity and not for her! The man who has sang the same BLOODY song 18 MILLION times on the show... Every time saying "I wrote this song for Jillian" and then singing it... don't worry, I have it memorized if you want me to sing it to you. Seriously! And the dude looks like something is wrong with him! Not only does he look minorly creepy, he seriously looks like he has some kind of serious issue. Everybody pray he goes home next week! I don't know how much more I can take of this!



On a happier note-

Jillian is getting over the age factor with Michael-

The break dancer who keeps the show entertaining!

This is happy!


Jesse is of course still hanging in there

(Congrats Amber.....)

Reid sadly went with no glasses for their snowboarding date

but it's ok.

He looks good without them.

The dweebiness in Reid? Not sure I am sold on it.

We'll see. It's minorly obnoxious.

And then there's Kipton....

My new favorite since Jake is gone.

The man must spend 13 hours a day at the gym.

Jillian is clearly diggin him. I can see why.



And that is the wrap up of my stalkerness for the week....

7 comments:

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

UGH! I LIKE Jesse and I LIKE Kipton...but I LOVED Ed and Jake. Ed still has that rose. Please bless that he comes back.

PS Thanks again for the BTS cake! It was mmm mmm good.

Kristin and Dan said...

I gave up on the bachelor after that stupid thing with jason. It pissed me off so bad I seriously have no more desire to watch the show anymore! Ha sad but true.

donelle said...

Ah. Couldn't have said it better myself. Pretty sure Kiptyn is my new fav too since the love of our lives is now gone. Whatev. Jake will probably be the next bachelor. There's no way he'll stay single now that all of America knows who he is and is now in love with him. Wes, however, will not be so fortunate. He's got all of America hating him right now. Sucker.

Jen said...

AH Becca. I am with ya. As sad as it is, I am devastated that she sent Jake home. Poor "nice guy". He kinda reminds me of Aaron, maybe that's why he has been my fav.

Kayla said...

hahah, I love the Bachelor and Bachelorette shows. and of course I've been watching this season. At first I loved jake... but i began to realize all the weird, awkward things he says! He is super cute, but just really strange things he's say. too cheesy. too nerdish - but that's just me. I would love it if Kipton won, he is my favorite. and I HATE WES. jillian is not smart if she does not figure out what he's all about. I love in the sneek peek of the next few weeks showings that Wes has her meet... his band!? what the heck. he's there for the music NOT for the girl. hopefully he leaves soon. I hate him!
OHH this show makes me so happy. hahah

Tyson and Amanda said...

I have to agree with you on her decision last week. What the heck! I can't believe she can't see through his crappy love song. Kyptin is also my new fav!!! I'm exicted to hang out at the reunion!!!

The South Pasadena Dornys said...

Oh I wish I lived closer Bec! I would be over every Monday to watch with you. I am a Kipton fan. Can't wait to get the kiddos down and watch my guilty pleasure :)