I kinda miss this little buddy:
And of course my other little buddy too:
And I suppose I miss these two bigger buddies too.....
My sister Jen and her husband Aaron packed up their little family and moved to Henderson, NV on Monday. Aaron got accepted to PA school down there so they decided they should probably move down with him... even though I tried to convince Jen to leave the kids ;)
Many tears were shed on the drive home but let's just say wow.... these two and their two cute kiddos are going to have an amazing next few years in Nevada! They have incredible neighbors, a killer house in an awesome neighborhood, pools everywhere, and most importantly: the two kiddos have two awesome parents who love them more than anything!
By the time Mom and I left on Wed morning the kids were ready to move on with their lives... first on the list: Find a pool! Success! I have been told there is an awesome pool just down the street that we will go to next weekend when I go down (for Erika's 4th birthday! yay!)! I am excited!!!
Thank heavens for Skype, web cams, and unlimited picture messages!
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
4 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment